Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Fussballforum MV - Das Fanportal des Nordens. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

• Backspin

Meister

Sie müssen sich registrieren, um eine Verbindung mit diesem Benutzer herzustellen.

Gästebuch

Freitag, 6. Februar 2015, 12:40

Von Atul

I originally <a href="http://vnszcqvz.com">watned</a> something small and simple, at about a32,000, but I have a big family and I couldn't find anywhere nice that is large enough, but my mum has found a very beautiful, perfect place not too far away, but it has no price guide I'm expecting about a35,000 because it'll include food, music, decorations etc. But it really is so beautiful!How much should I be spending? I need a sensible budget to keep me grounded!

Freitag, 6. Februar 2015, 11:08

Von Kanuni

The worst way to start married life is in debt, so I <a href="http://siulhbbta.com">sugegst</a> settling at a fixed amount that you can afford to spend which you don't have to pay back.There is no way you need to spend the average (13,000) on a wedding for it to be nice. We are trying to keep ours to around 8000. We have pretty much paid for everything now and it is just over that. We are having a buffet meal (this will save you money as it requires less staffing by the people doing the reception for you) and not having a drinks tab, so that drink is limited and guests will have to pay if they have more than what we give them (they'll get 2 glasses of wine and champagne anyway at the meal!!) My dress was expensive but I didn't want a budget one. To save money get people to do things for you. Don't have a photographer at the reception get your friends to take pictures and let them put them on a CD for you as a wedding present. Also get your friend to drive your car. We have saved so much money by getting people involved. I'd say 8000 was a reasonable amount to spend on a wedding without breaking the bank.

Freitag, 6. Februar 2015, 09:31

Von Elizabeth

I am having a <a href="http://fpjejcw.com">bakycard</a> BBQ / reception and I am in need of some music to play. I don't know how to please everyone but is there a list I can sort of use as a guide? There will be no dancing or anything but we are just looking to have a good time. Age range from 20-80

Freitag, 6. Februar 2015, 07:54

Von Hande

Me and my fiance love the movie high<a href="http://mjsjzhefn.com"> scoohl</a> musical 3 and we wanted to use the song can i have this dance as our wedding song. we love that it is a little more upbeat, rather than extremely slow like traditional songs. Also it is about two young people who are in love and we are a younger couple. Please let me know what you think Thank You! here are the lyricsLyrics to Can I Have This Dance :[Gabriella]Take my hand, take a breathPull me close and take one stepKeep your eyes locked on mine,And let the music be your guide.[Troy, Gabriella]Won't you promise me (now won't you promise me, that you'll never forget)We'll keep dancing (to keep dancing) wherever we go next(chorus)It's like catching lightning the chances of finding someone like youIt's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we doAnd with every step together, we just keep on getting betterSo can I have this dance (can I have this dance)Can I have this dance[Troy]Take my hand, I'll take the leadAnd every turn will be safe with meDon't be afraid, afraid to fallYou know I'll catch you threw it all[Troy, Gabriella]And you can't keep us apart (even a thousand miles, can't keep us apart) Cause my heart is (cause my heart is) wherever you are(chorus)It's like catching lightning the chances of finding someone like youIt's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we doAnd with every step together, we just keep on getting betterSo can I have this dance (can I have this dance)Can I have this dance[Gabriella And Troy]Oh no mountains too high enough, oceans too wide Cause together or not, our dance won't stopLet it rain, let it pourWhat we have is worth fighting forYou know I believe, that we were meant to be(chorus)It's like catching lightning the chances of finding someone like you (like you)It's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do (way we do)And with every step together, we just keep on getting betterSo can I have this dance (can I have this dance)Can I have this danceCan I have this danceCan I have this dance

Donnerstag, 5. Februar 2015, 17:17

Von John

I have writen an essay on Bend it like Beckham (movie), exnlniaipg why the wedding scene was flamboyantly choreographed and visually dazzling. We had to write one paragraph about the music, one about the costumes, and one about the camera shots. I've done all of that, and now I can't think of what to write for my conclusion. Please help? Thanks in advance!Here is my essay so far (you don't have to read the whole essay, I just put it there in case you wanted to, even just giving me a guide of how to go about writing my conclusion would be great):The movie, “Bend it like Beckham,” is about an Anglo-Indian teenager, who has a dream, but has trouble making her parents believe in it too. Directed by Gurinda Chadha, and released in 2002, Bend it like Beckham managed to make the wedding scene elaborate and radiant, by using effective camera shots, intricate costumes and well-suited music. This review will discuss how they managed to achieve this elaborate vibe.The music in the wedding scene of Bend it like Beckham always seems to perfectly suit the moment. They have used the music to show us the mood, the setting and what is happening. There are very few moments where there is no music playing and these moments are always very serious. One example of this is when Jess’s father walks outside in the middle of the pre-wedding celebrations, because he sees Joe outside the house. The music gradually gets softer and when it gets up to the part where Joe is talking to Jess, there is no music anymore. This is because it is a very serious and important section. It is also to contrast it with the liveliness of the party. One example when the music is not Indian themed, is when Jess is taking a free kick in the grand final. It is slow, churchlike and operatic. The song is called Nessun Dorma and it turns into a major key when Jess is kicking the ball. This music is very powerful and shows how important this moment is, especially to Jess. The Indian themed music is mainly used during all scenes that are at Jess’s house. The music works superbly at all of the pre-wedding celebrations. It is sometimes a blend between techno and traditional, but it is always fast-paced, slightly minor, and often has a strong beat. All of the music used is ideal for what they need and is therefore, stunning.The costumes that Gurinda Chadha has used throughout the wedding scene of Bend it like Beckham are impressive and eye-catching. All the people of the Indian culture in this movie dress using many bright colours which is contrasted with the dull, unadorned clothes of English culture. Even the men wear very brightly coloured clothes compared to the plain clothes that English men wear. During the wedding scene, most of the men wear neutral trousers, colourful shirts and a turban; although, the groom wears a white shirt and pants and shoes with gold patterns on the edge, along with a pale red, Indian patterned scarf and a pale red turban. They make an obvious comparison of the difference in style between the men in these cultures when Joe turns up at the Bhamra’s the night before the wedding. The well-adorned clothes of the Mr Bhamra are contrasted with the Joe’s plain black suit with a white shirt underneath. A third example of the decorative Indian wear compared to the plain English wear is when Jess is getting changed from her soccer uniform, back into her pink wedding sari. The soccer uniform is mainly white with a little bit of red on it, and is now very dirty. Jess’s teammates help Jess change out of that and into her perfectly clean, ankle length sari that has gold edges and gold dots on the big sash. Gurinda Chadha definitely created the striking effect she was after.Gurinda Chadha has used countless different camera angles and shots to create all of the amazing effects that were used during the wedding scene. By using different camera rotations, angles, distances and speeds, a wide range of effects have been created that have helped us to feel the moods in the scenes. A great example of this is when we have a very long shot of the Bhamra’s house the night before the wedding. We can see their house with bright lights on standing next to all of the other houses, which are in complete darkness. The music is lively party music is still playing in the background, and because of all of this, we can tell how big their celebrations really are. Another example of the fantastic ways that they use their camera, is when Jess is spinning, on the night before the wedding, with something [I’m not sure what it is] balanced on her head, the camera is at eye level spinning in circles from Jess’s point of view, gradually increasing speed as Jess does. The best part of this shot is how they decided to film it from Jess’s perspective. It really gives us a good idea of what Jess is feeling in this part of the movie. Gurinda Chadha has used numerous inspirational camera techniques in Bend it like Beckham.

Donnerstag, 5. Februar 2015, 16:15

Von Cierra

I plugged in a mioprohcne to the mic port on the right side of my laptop. The computer recognized it but I do not hear any sound through the speakers. It worked in the past as I used it to DJ a wedding and play music/announce a baseball game. To make it work before, someone guided me through a process of changing a code to turn on the mic port but I don't remember what site i used or how to do it. Can anyone help? Baseball is starting soon and I need to use this system again.

Donnerstag, 5. Februar 2015, 14:41

Von Umadesd

It will be a process very siilamr to this.Plug in your microphone to the laptop.Open the following sequence Start => Control Panel => Sounds andAudio Devices => Audio (tab) => Playback => Volume => Options => Properties=> [place a check next to microphone] => OKNow turn the microphone volume all the way down and un-mute youmicrophone fader (now visible) on the volume panel. Slowly adjust thespeaker and microphone volumes paying attention to the microphone distancefrom the speakers.

Donnerstag, 5. Februar 2015, 10:10

Von Ahmed

I am secretly quite enamiotol. In particular, certain music moves me to tears and I am worried that I will be blubbing throughout my wedding vows and not be able to spit the words out or i'll look like a moron in the photos..I say I'm secretly enamiotol because my family and friends have never seen me like this!Just listening to some of the music I'll have in the church has made my bottom lip tremble and tears roll down my face and I can't catch my breath! A few months back, I was doing a tour guide presentation at a war memorial and my speech was so moving, I started to cry and just could get the words out, so imagine how I will be on my wedding day!What drugs can I take to calm me down but not make me look looped???should have said when I said drugs' I meant something from a pharmacy/health store,not hard drugs i mean, like a soft version of valium or whatever it is to keep you calm or does that make you hyper? see, this is why i'm asking! I have no clue

Donnerstag, 5. Februar 2015, 08:53

Von Kavita

Ha! Sorry, I hate crying in front of other peploe. Try something OTC or herbal, I'd suggest Calms Forte which you can find at any natural health food store some grocery stores. Its homeopathic, so it won't cause you any problems or make you look loopy. I used to take this every time I had to give a public talk, it helps a lot, not like it drugs you up you can't think straight or have any emotions at all, it just calms the nerves a bit gives you some control. Chances are you may be so nervous that emotions are the last thing you'll have to worry about. =) Use short sentences. If you feel tears coming, take a breath smile continue. realize that if you DO cry or get emotional, that's okay, you're definitely not the first bride to cry. Happy tears are usually nice you won't look like a moron, I promise! Congratulations on the wedding try the Calms Forte!

Donnerstag, 5. Februar 2015, 08:04

Von Sel

1.) On January 1, Brad Inc. sold $30,000 in products to a<a href="http://hxxnmdot.com"> cmueostr</a> on account. Then, on January 10, Brad collected the cash on that account. What is the impact on Brad's accounting equation from the collection of cash on January 10? a. No net effect to the accounting equation. b. Assets increase and liabilities decrease. c. Assets decrease and liabilities decrease. d. Assets increase and stockholders' equity increases.2.) When a company provides services on account, the accounting equation would be affected as follows: a. Assets increase. b. Revenues increase. c. Assets increase and liabilities decrease. d. Assets increase and stockholders' equity increases.3.) The following amounts are reported in the ledger of Mariah Company:What is the balance in the Common Stock account? a. $44,000. b. $32,000. c. $48,000. d. $42,000.4.) Tomlin Company provides music for special occasions. On January 14, the Smith family hired Tomlin for an upcoming family wedding for an agreed upon fee of $10,000. The wedding was scheduled for May 23. As part of the agreement, the Smiths paid Tomlin half of the fee at the end of April with the remaining amount due by the end of June. How would Tomlin record the receipt of the final payment in June? a. Credit to Accounts Receivable. b. Credit to Service Revenue. c. Credit to Cash. d. Debit to Unearned Revenue.

Donnerstag, 5. Februar 2015, 07:43

Von Luigi

I think that having your <a href="http://baewawyz.com">cernmoey</a> at 9am is going to be a nightmare. A lot of people will resent having to get up that early and you will probably have a lot of people running late. In addition, you will have to get up at the crack of dawn to make sure that everything can be done. I also think that people are not going to dress appropriately and you are going to have ladies in heels and men in suits/sport coats (even if you write it on your invite). I also think that you should do everyone on the ground or chairs and tables for everyone. I understand about older guests but if I was at a wedding and had to sit in a dress on the ground I wouldn't be too thrilled.

Mittwoch, 4. Februar 2015, 16:26

Von Jayashree

Hallo,habe es gerade auch auoresbirpt und nichts gefunden. Kann es mir auch nur vorstellen, dass jemand in einer Gruppe einen Link zu deiner Seite gepostet hat.Hoffe das hat dir geholfen.LG Sarah

Mittwoch, 4. Februar 2015, 15:02

Von Alexander

Hallo, ich bin bei FB, aber bei der Suche auf die Schnelle findet man da nix. Ich kf6nnte mir aber votlerslen, das Mitglieder in Gruppen z.B. Links teilen, du bietest ja einige freie Anleitungen an. Das macht dann jemand, verf6ffentlicht ein Bild seines Werks und alle finden es toll und wollen auch diese Anleitung haben. Diese Grupen haben teilweise tausende Mitglieder, da klicken dann schon einige auf den Link.

Bookmark and Share