Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Fussballforum MV - Das Fanportal des Nordens. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

• zbynoiicki

Anfänger

Sie müssen sich registrieren, um eine Verbindung mit diesem Benutzer herzustellen.

Über mich

• Now I am a Father of two beautiful children. The daughter is wiser at 19 than I was too http://elevators24.com.pl age. If she is having difficulty with something she promptly requires for help and willingly accepts it. She's a lot like her mommy for the reason that regard. My child at 17 is much more like me; in his mind asking for help is a form of "giving in" and somehow shows him as weak. All of us had an incident this weekend which underscored his being a chip-off-the-old-block. He or she was in a drama performance at his high school on Friday night. Following your performance many of the kids decided to go out for an after-performance snack. The son decided to go but got lost looking for the restaurant. He or she drove around for over an hour looking for the place but didn't find it. He ended upward coming home disappointed that he missed out on the social time.

Persönliche Informationen

• Geburtstag

7. Juli 1992 (32)

Männlich

Ebelsbach

• Verein

Hamburg

• Onlinezeit

0 Tage, 0 Stunden, 0 Minuten, 0 Sekunden

• Onlinezeit

0 Tage, 0 Stunden, 0 Minuten, 31 Sekunden

Bookmark and Share