Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Fussballforum MV - Das Fanportal des Nordens. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Über mich

• "That is the place where we need to go," Gunn stresses. "Australia are driving the route by a wide margin. Here, would we pick a 30-year-old who's in structure? I'm uncertain. Presently, with these new rivalries, if somebody's in structure in and around an England arrangement, there presumably is more possibility for the ideal individuals to get in. " Enter, Adams. Odisha Jaguars/ODJ Taking everything into account - an absence of planning time, captaining a spic and span group and the weight of the retainer tag on her shoulders, her mission was remarkable: 500 runs at a normal of 83.33, including an unbeaten 154. At the point when she addressed The Cricketer in June, she conceded that "I do feel like there includes been this culture inside the ladies' down that on the off chance that you ''

She realizes that a huge test lies ahead - Tammy Beaumont, Danni Wyatt, Nat Sciver, Heather Knight and Amy Jones make for an overwhelming top five, however she does in any event presently feel like the entryway is partially open. "I would lie in the event that I said it wasn't on my radar," she says. "I'm making an effort not to consider it to an extreme, but rather I'm mindful that I won't have the option to do an excessive amount of more to break in than I've done over the most recent few years . "

Persönliche Informationen

• Geburtstag

7. Juli 1982 (42)

• Verein

Sports

• Onlinezeit

0 Tage, 0 Stunden, 0 Minuten, 0 Sekunden

• Onlinezeit

0 Tage, 0 Stunden, 3 Minuten, 12 Sekunden

Bookmark and Share