Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Fussballforum MV - Das Fanportal des Nordens. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

• happydiwali2018

Anfänger

Sie müssen sich registrieren, um eine Verbindung mit diesem Benutzer herzustellen.

Über mich

• Get a hundred plus Happy Diwali related content in the website of Happy Diwali Status . The advantage is you can share any status without any restriction. In below Some Diwali status are available

Deepavali main deepo ka deedar, bado ka pyar n sabka dular. Happy Diwali

Aai aai Diwali aai, Saath me kitni Khushiya laayi, Dhoom machao, mauj manao, aap sabhi ko Diwali ki badhai. Happy Diwali

Kashti Khumti, Khushi Aaspas ghumti rahe, Yash Itna faile Ki KASTURI Sharma Jaye, Laxmi ki kripa itni ho ki BALAJI bhi dekhte rah jaye.

Aayi hai diwali dekho, Sang layi khushiya dekho .. Yehan wahan jahan dekho Aaj deep jagmagate dekho. Happy Diwali

Deepak ka prakash har pal aapke jivan me ek nayi roshni de, Bas yehi shubhkamna hai hamari aapke liye diwali ke is paawan avsar par .. Happy diwali

May the divine light f Diwali Spread into your life peace, prosperity, happiness and good health.

The festival of lights is just around the corner.
    Let us keep Diwali holding it close to our hearts for its meaning never ends and its spirit is the warmth of joy of remembering friends.

May you prosper all gloriously on the material as well as spiritual plan.

This Diwali I wish you a lot of crackers but you do not get a match box to lit them. Save environment, so no to crackers.

May the festival of lights encircle your life with immense joy and happiness .. Success comes at your doorsteps. Happy Diwali.

Life with you is like Diwali, so lets promise to be together like this forever.

Green Diwali - Let's fill our homes with prayers and lights, not with fumes and crackers.

Just wanted to wish a happy new year. Happy Diwali 2018

Life with you is like Diwali, so lets promise to be together like this forever.lets promise to be together like this forever.

On this Diwali, I am sending you a love of love, I hope you will keep it lighted forever.diya of my love, I hope you will keep it lighted forever.

I want to send my hearties wishes on the special occasion of Diwali festival Hope to enjoy and do lots of fun.

During this festival season, may your luck be with you! Happy Diwali

Celebrate this years Diwali with a lot of fun and frolic with your friends and relatives .. Happy Diwali.this years Diwali with a lot of fun and frolic with her friends and relatives.. Happy Diwali.

Persönliche Informationen

• Geburtstag

18. Februar 1985 (39)

Weiblich

• Verein

Fussball

• Onlinezeit

0 Tage, 0 Stunden, 0 Minuten, 0 Sekunden

• Onlinezeit

0 Tage, 0 Stunden, 3 Minuten, 15 Sekunden

Bookmark and Share